Guys,
After a random call from Jeremy McCaslin asking me for Thermodynamics problem set solutions, we decided that there needs to be a special way for all of us Shaeffer-ites to keep in better touch as we go to jobs, grad school, and other places where we encounter people with very different definitions of success. I hope that you all will be willing to participate in this engineering blog. Perhaps we will be able to share resources, ideas, and keep each other accountable to continue pursuing God's will in our technical careers.
Plus, I love you guys.
I hope "The Enginurds" is an okay name. I am open to other suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jordan, I'm glad you got this thing set up! This could be awesome and I'm glad we're doing it. What would really be awesome is if we could all get together again someday - we should make that happen. I'm glad we're doing this though, I miss all you guys. Jordan, well done: the Enginurds works for me. The only other possibility would be Schafferites.
ReplyDeleteAgreed - what a great idea! Generations will be blessed because of your (McCaslin's and Jordan's) collective epiphany. This will be my second foray into the blogging world; let's hope it's not as ill-fated as the first. I'm excited the potential of the blog. Both as a way to stay in touch and as a way to discuss our experiences. As I put more and more distance between myself and CC I see how much of an impact it's had on my life - particularly through the friendships I made there. I doubt I'd be a civil engineer if it weren't for you guys! I might be a philosophy major or worse...who knows? I love the memories I have of ya'll and can't wait till our reunion tour. Until then, blog on.
ReplyDelete